You have the opportunity to take part in one of three workshops on September 25, 2017. The workshops are included in the GOLD and SILVER Package. To ensure in-depth knowledge transfer the number of participants are limited.
|hosted by Philipp Storz|
• Introduction to the architecture of Bareos
• Interacting components of Bareos
• Discussing Bareos configuration and main features
• Adaption of the preconfigured standard backup scheme
Attendees are kindly asked to contribute configuration tasks that they want to have solved.
|Detailed information are avaible soon!||hosted by Jörg Steffens & Maik Außendorf
• Examine the API's functionality, including
- running standard and modified backup jobs
- creating clients
- searching for data in the backups
- running restore jobs
- retrieving status and performance information
• Hands on examples
- Using bconsole and shell-pipe to script Bareos commands
- Using the python-bareos class to script Bareos with Python
• Use ACLs to restrict API usage
- Example: restrict API usage to let a certain user only access backup data for a dedicated computer.
The following services are included:
The workshops are taking place at the conference hotel on September 25, 2017 from 2 pm to 6 pm.